Windstar Cruises is a small ship cruise line headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The line operates a fleet of six boutique all-suite and sailing yachts carrying 148-342 guests throughout Europe, the Caribbean, Costa Rica and the Panama Canal, Asia/Australia, Alaska and British Columbia, Canada and New England, Tahiti and the South Pacific, Mexico and U.S. Coastal regions.
The award-winning line is known for immersive experiences, destination authenticity, port-intensive itineraries, exceptional service, and an innovative culinary program.
Windstar Cruises is part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, a group of hospitality and travel companies, one of which traces its history back over a hundred years of operating our country’s iconic national parks, including Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Glacier, Death Valley, Zion and others. Xanterra Travel Collection is owned by The Anschutz Corporation, the ultimate owner of the Broadmoor, Sea Island and entertainment giant AEG, Anschutz Entertainment Group.
Are you ready to work on Holland America Cruise Line, leave your resume
Click post your resume direct Windstar Cruises Ship Jobs
Article source: http://www.cruisejob.net/cruise-lines/941-windstar-cruises.html
Most Recent Articles
- 31 March, 2022 Waiter and bartender by Angeline Kriegler
- 5 May, 2019 Cruise Ship Jobs, How to get a job on a Cruise Ship, Learn how to apply Cruise Ships directly by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Norwegian Cruise Line Careers by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Celebrity Careers - Jobs at Sea by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Royal Caribbean Cruise Job Careers by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Disney Cruise Job - Careers by Administrator
- 15 December, 2018 Cunard Cruise Employment by Administrator
- 14 December, 2018 Costa Cruise Ship Job by Administrator
- 14 December, 2018 Seabourn Cruise Ship Employment by Administrator
- 14 December, 2018 P&O CRUISES (UK) EMPLOYMENT by Administrator