P&O Cruises is a British cruise line based at Carnival House in Southampton, England, operated by Carnival UK and owned by Carnival Corporation & plc. It was originally a subsidiary of the shipping company P&O and was founded during a restructuring of P&O's operations in 1977. Along with P&O Cruises Australia, a sister company also founded by P&O, it has the oldest heritage of any cruise line in the world, dating to P&O's first passenger operations in 1837.
P&O Cruises was divested from P&O in 2000, becoming a subsidiary of P&O Princess Cruises, before coming under its current ownership in 2003, following a merger between P&O Princess Cruises and Carnival Corporation. In 2018, the company had a 2.4% market share of all cruise lines worldwide.
Click foll link for go to P&O CRUISES (UK) EMPLOYMENT job page
Most Recent Articles
- 31 March, 2022 Waiter and bartender by Angeline Kriegler
- 3 November, 2020 Windstar Cruises by Administrator
- 5 May, 2019 Cruise Ship Jobs, How to get a job on a Cruise Ship, Learn how to apply Cruise Ships directly by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Norwegian Cruise Line Careers by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Celebrity Careers - Jobs at Sea by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Royal Caribbean Cruise Job Careers by Administrator
- 19 December, 2018 Disney Cruise Job - Careers by Administrator
- 15 December, 2018 Cunard Cruise Employment by Administrator
- 14 December, 2018 Costa Cruise Ship Job by Administrator
- 14 December, 2018 Seabourn Cruise Ship Employment by Administrator